Wednesday, October 12, 2016

So...I may not be able to go anywhere tomorrow...
We began our day with a beautiful breakfast of danishes and caffé, then we hiked up the Duomo. It's a 463 step trek. I wasn't sure I was gonna do it but the competitive side of me won out. (My feet have been a mess!) It was well worth it! OMG beautiful!
Then we went to the central market to wander around and eat a great lunch of prosciutto sandwiches. Yummy..this is the best prosciutto I've ever had!
Next was the Bargello museum. Work from Michelangelo and Donatello were the highlights. (Are you wondering about Leonardo and Raphael? We will see their works tomorrow!)
Next, we set out for the leather school...We were underwhelmed. It's supposed to be awesome...We must have hit it on a bad day...
We wandered around shops until dinner time when we ate one of the best meals of our lives. Soups, pastas, meats and veggies that made us swoon! Sorry...We got so caught up in everything, we forgot to get pics!
Tomorrow we will really go to the Galileo museum plus the Uffizi, then to wine tasting school!
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment